16 November 2011

Don't blame anyone, point your finger just at yourself.



It may be seem the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot you. 

It was a hard time. Really. Yeah, everyone can just said to me,

'Come on, babe. Smile!'

And yeah. I'm sick with crying, I'm tired of trying, Yeah man, I'm smiling, But inside I'm dying. //Jiwang sangat dah ni, farra. Jiwang. *.*


Maybe, it's hard to forget someone that gave you so much to remember, but hey come on lah babe. Hihihihi. //Cukup bajet? 

Tak apalah. Bagi aku Mat Luthfi *Macok you're taking mine. Yours is just Adam and TC* HAHA. Okay, he's awesome. Bukan pa, saja suka dok tengok video dia. :') Okay, stop it. 

Sometimes, when a person had regret what did they had done, they started to crying and snobbing again and again. But, always. I'll thanked to you that had make me regretting myself and cries for once. It teach me on what is world all about. Full with karma. Full with dramas, colours and scenes. It's just like makin' a movie. When you had started the recording, you had to find your own way to finish the story. An I've found mine. Guess this is the end of my stories. GOODBYE, puppy love. The End. 

The reason why I don't talk to you anymore is because I kept telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me , YOU WOULD.

But, it was just pity of me. YOU'RE NOT AT ALL. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home