13 November 2011

I was tagged



I was tagged by Nana and Esyah. Sorry guys baru nak reply. Lecehlahh. -..-'' But, it's okay. I'll try my best okay. Tapi, aku tak amek full. I'll just do something yang basic je. 

First,

The Rules :
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me :)

  • My name is Farah Nur Lyana binti Aziz Zamri. Farra or Kucai for short.
  • I love my small family.
  • I am 14 y/o and I'm young and matured. Ceyt!
  • I have no facebook, myspace or something like that. 
  • I love someone once, but it's hurt.
  • I do love my friends .
  • I'm not stupid, for sure.
  • I love berries and vegetables.
  • Hate liars.
  • I'm sakai when I'm not in my mood.
  • I was the one who respect others when they are respect me too.
Nana's questions

  • what you like to call me?
  • Panjang, for sure.
  • when you was born? i want to know
  • Check buku catatan. Aku ada tulis.
  • give five name of my friends that i love.
  • All of us.
  • what will you say or do when you meet or see me?
  • Smiling and say, "wow, your fingers were hot!' HAHAHA.
  • am i friendly? HAHA
  • errr.. no? HEE.
  • did my face like a child ?
  • boleh aku buat muka tak? -..-''
  • if i give you my hand and a pen, what would you like to do?
  • I'll sign on it. I'll be famous.
  • how you can find my blog?
  • Kita satu sekolah, beb. 
  • did i left-handed? give reason for your answer
  • Nope. reason apa pulak. Jari kau berbakat, dua dua pun boleh. Kan?
  • did i text or call you recently? why?
  • Yes. Because you love me. HIHIHIHI.
  • would you like to be my friends?
  • Of course, I do. 


Esyah's question


  • Kalau diberi peluang untuk jumpa orang yang korang tinggalkan,korang nak tak.?
  • Of course, nak tarik balik segala kata-kata yang tak sepatutnya diucapkan dulu. 
  • Pernah tak accident sebab buat benda bodoh?
  • Hampir. Khusyuk tengok lampu baru sempena deepavali :')
  • Blogging, Facebook or Twitter,pilihpilih ?
  • Blogging, of course.
  • Hmm, ada adikberadik angkat ? 
  • Ada, family angkat ada dua. So, kira lah berapa ramai adik beradik angkat I. Hiii.
  • Suka makan apa?
  • makan ayam goreng gaul kunyit dengan garam plus stawberries !
  • Nak stay dekat mana lepas kahwin?
  • Paris or maybe Aberdeen. Ceyt!
  • Pernah gaduh besar dengan sesiapa? Kenapa?
  • Pernah. Stupidest reason. Don't ask why.
  • Pilih.Study ke Kahwin?
  • Study and then Kahwin. Both I want. Gatal? Nooo. Sapa taknak kahwin kan? :)
  • Barang yang paling kauorang sayang ?
  • Barang? Tudung syria that someone gave. 
  • Lagu febret.?
  • For now, pills by the perishers.
  • Okay,soalan cepumas. Sayang aku tak? Hewhew.
  • HAHA. Yes, I do.



My question -->
  • Siapa manusia paling kau sayang dalam dunia. Bagi tiga type.
  • IKalau masa berputar kembali, apa perkara yang palingg ingin dibetulkan balik?
  • Iphone atau blackberry?
  • suka aku tak? atau benci?
  • Couple last kau? //busybody
lima dah cukup. hee :') 

tagged for :

 Kak Kowna   I   Shasha   I   Tiema   I   Affam   I   Maryam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home