15 May 2011

she make my life shine



trough the day. guff. lama sangat-sangat kot tak menaip untuk blog ni. kyahhh. It's okay than never. T.T


btw, for this post (before i went back to my hostel) , teringin sangat nak cerita tentang this woman that really my hearthobe. ngehh~ 


There you are . The most beautiful woman in my life. Mrs. Zalina binti Ahmad. 




Maybe it has been tooo late to wish her , Happy Mothers Day since tomorrow is Teachers Day. nut, nvm. my blog, is my territory. 


Act, she can be anything for me. She was my BFF, my doctor, my teacher, my motivator, my idol and the most importantly, she is my mum. Mum, you really means a lot to me.  You are there when i'm sad. when i'm in down. and even. when i'm in my menstruation. 


nak cerita jugak ni. dulu, time kecik-kecik, suka sangat merungut dalam hati. 


"kenapalah ibu tu, selalu tak kasi aku keluar main-main dengan kawan-kawan."


bila dah besar, fikir balik. Bukannya ibu tak kasi, ibu kasi, cuma diri sendiri aje yang tak puas. Yeahh. emmang relevan lah kan, sebab time dah nak maghrib, sibuk dekat tanah, main kejar-kejar , main police and thief , main sorok-sorok. *miss that old time.. 


manalah ibu tak marah.. then, bila malam ibu selalu tak bagi tidur lambat sebab aku nak tengok tv. selalu sangat merungut sorang-sorang.


bilah besar, fikir balik. baru tau. 


"kalaulah dulu aku tidur lambat, then dalam kelas aku tidur. tak adanya aku dapat 5A dalam UPSR."


Yeah mum. thank you for correct me. I know what you did to me in my last old time, is for my own good sake.Thank you mum. 


I do love you more than myself.




XOXO,

your daughter. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home