30 April 2011

happy givebirth of mine

"Happy birthday , Farra." 
that was my first wish that i got from myself. thank you, farra. -.-'

HAHAHA. thanks to all yang wish i. may God bless. yang wish di blog pun, thank you soo much. i'm really appreciate that. thank you, kawankawan. my parents will always be my first. thank you. ha.. tak sempat lahh nak buat senarai nama. but, yang i ingat, the top ten list. huahua. there is it, 

1. nur uzmana lina. (siapa kata kau bukan yang 1st? HAHA)
2. nur sahirah rosli. (thank you dear :D)
3. nur farahin soryani (miss sweet. thanks. <3)
4. areena. (sayangg,, terima kasih daun keladi.)
5. azzi kamardin. (the only one my classmate boy. thank you!)
6. farra razuan (thanks cousin you're the best.)
7. asri aziz (haha. speechless.)
8. nadiah najjib. (thank you kakak)
9. hafizuddin ( terima kasih ingat.)
10. siti sarah a.k.a sacheo nitsukie (thank you twins!)

HOHO. act, ni semua main bantai hantam kromo aje. tak ingatlah. sebab buka blog pun tak sempat tulis. but, anyway. thank for all. najwa, muhaimin, nadiah sadilah, EZANIE, kina, kak anis, aisyah sarman, ekal evans, adie, fara edrina (<3), kak nanad, kak eyra, shahirah sidek, SITI MARYAM, faiq alwi, naqia alwi, kak todd, nenenk, qila and ramai algii..

HAHA. untuk presents, setakat yang mampu i fikir, i dapat handbag dari farra razuan, novel from my pak ngah, and stationery from my beloved adek saudara, niesha andd the most special, i've got angpau from my grandparents from my dad side. and also my nenek belah ibu. andd so many else.thank you too~

to zaqia, HAHA. apaalaa kau. the last person that wish me konon. hak tuii.. hahaha. btw, thank you buddy. i owe you much and you too. :D thank you for everythings. you help me, you correct me, you hug me when i'm sad, you motivate me for everything, and you are my sis. may God blessed both of us.

for nadiah najjib, siti maryam, nur uzmana lina, ezanie, tiema. i'm sorry for everything. and thank you for anything. forget the past and we build the new one okayy. and i will never forget anything about our friendship. may our friendship will be long ever after. AMIN~

to my parents, (i know you will read this mum) HAHA. thank you for raised me up till i be what i be now. THANK YOU MUM, DAD. i really love you all. nahhh.. there's no need a present to show your love, because, i already know that you love me. kan kan kan?? LOL. tapi, kalau nak bagi, boleh jugakkk. orang kata, rezeki jangan ditolak, maut jangan dicari. ahha. keling. 

to all my seniors and my dormmates also my classmates. i love you all becauese you are my life. kita semua belajar about what is friendship and loyalty all about sama sama. thank you for the wish and for everything. pastikan jangan ada acara bedak membedak or tepung menepung ea hari sinin ni kalau tak nak kena marah dengan papa M. haha. 

for my along, haha. thank you. i love you more than you know. even aku tak tunjuk. btw, takkanlah aku nak tunjuk2, malulah beb. btw, thanks untuk rosakkan tudung aku semata mata nak wish aku aje. ddeeeyy ~ :D

thank you , you guys. 

rasa terharu. *ngada ngada. :] 

seronok untuk birthday kali ni.  kitaorang celeb birthday sama sama semalam dekat kampung. all my aunt and uncle balik untuk celeb sama sama. tak sia-sia atuk buat majlis ni. ahha! nasib baik bukan celeb untuk aku seorang. tambah lagi 4 orang. there's five of us act, my sis, me, my grandpa, nadzreen (my adek saudara) and my bro. HOHO. meriahh babe. ada cake blueberry. nyum nyum. camera aje dah berapa tongkol. mengalahkan oscar award. HAHA. today, we will makan ramai-ramai. menunya : nasi ambeng. haha. we all was javanese so, that's all our routine.can't wait for the menu. LoL. 


tonight, we'll have barbeque. HAHAHA. don't jealous . surely, chicken, ikan pari and enahak. nyumm~ just wait chick, i'll eat you! 

okayy. better i stop now. ciaww~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home